The Design Guide
Check out this FREE eBook we’ve produced for you, to unveil some of the mysteries of Embroidery and the best way to Design the most effect logos, both visually and effectively for your chosen garments or projects.
By reading this eBook, you will:
- Learn how to create embroidery designs for products
- Discover about converting design into stitches – the art of digitising
- Gain a clear knowledge of Embroidery pricing
- Find out how to use thread colours and the different types of threads available
- Understand how to work with pre-designed embroidery images and how to customise them
- Read our thoughts and tips on all things EMBROIDERY
- Receive our monthly Embroidery/Print & Product Newsletter
- And much, much more
Sound like a good deal? Well then stop going about embroidery design the hard way and start reading! (Oh, and if you have any questions or comments regarding the book, please don’t hesitate to let us know!!)
Machine Embroidery: Is an embroidery process whereby an embroidery machine is used to create patterns on textiles. It is used commercially in product branding, corporate advertising, and uniform adornment.
Design: As a noun informally refers to a plan or convention for the construction of an object or a system, e.g. a drawing, plan or a pattern, while “to design” (verb) refers to making this plan.
Designing often necessitates considering the aesthetic, functional, economic and sociopolitical dimensions of both the design object and design process. It may involve considerable research, thought, modelling, interactive adjustment, and even re-design.