Sign Up For Our Newsletter & Receive Your FREE Copy of ‘Embroidery Design Guide’
The Design Guide
For nine solid years, I’ve been trading here as JeaP Clothing & Promotions and been an Embroiderer and T-shirt printer for nearly 14 years. During that time, my experience and knowledge has grown enormously and I’ve now produced a FREE eBook, to unveil some of the mysteries of Embroidery and the best way to Design the most effect logos, both visually and effectively for your chosen garment. By reading this eBook, you will:
- Learn how to create embroidery designs for products
- Discover about converting design into stitches – that art of digitising
- Gain a clear knowledge of Embroidery pricing
- Find out how to use thread colours and the different types of threads available
- Understand how to work with pre-designed embroidery images and how to customise them
- Read my thoughts and tips on all things EMBROIDERY
- Receive my monthly Embroidery/Print & Product Newsletter
- And much, much more
Sound like a good deal? Well then stop going about embroidery design the hard way and start reading! (Oh, and if you have any questions or comments regarding the book, please don’t hesitate to let me know!!)
Machine Embroidery: Is an embroidery process whereby an embroidery machine is used to create patterns on textiles. It is used commercially in product branding, corporate advertising, and uniform adornment.
Design: As a noun informally refers to a plan or convention for the construction of an object or a system, e.g. a drawing, plan or a pattern, while “to design” (verb) refers to making this plan.
Designing often necessitates considering the aesthetic, functional, economic and sociopolitical dimensions of both the design object and design process. It may involve considerable research, thought, modeling, interactive adjustment, and even re-design.