Print and Garments
- All garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
- Breast logo size is up to 100mm square. Front (central) and Back (central) sizes are up to 290 x 200mm.
- We reserve the right not to process any incomplete or incorrect orders. You will be notified by e-mail if your order is incomplete except if the type-style is missing in which case we will use our choice of type-style, or if the print colour is missing in which case we may choose a suitable colour.
- Due to the heat and pressure used in our processes, we cannot guarantee to match the colours in artwork sent to us. CMYK or RGB colour schemes will not necessarily be adhered to.
- We cannot be held responsible for the incorrect printing of artwork supplied as Word Documents or other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint. This is mainly due to font issues. When sending artwork please make sure all fonts are embedded.
- If you require a specific font that we do not have, you will need to supply the font or artwork otherwise we will use our closest font available.
- The photographs for each item are only shown as a guide. In some instances the item you receive may not exactly match the item shown.
- The colours shown are a guide only and actual garment colours may not exactly match the colours shown.
- Sizes for garments are as a guide only.
- We cannot be held responsible for the quality of Artwork sent in low resolution which may look fine on the screen, but not necessarily when printed.
- We cannot be held responsible for damage to garments caused when washing instructions have not been followed or when they have been tumble dried or washed at temperatures above 40 degrees.
Embroidery and Garments
• Whilst every effort is made to reproduce your design as close as possible to your printed design, it must be noted that embroidery application does not produce the fine detail that print application does.
• The Supplier shall, at his absolute discretion, obtain garments and other textiles which he will machine embroider and supply in accordance with Orders placed by customers and clients, subject to the substitution clause in these terms.
Pricing & Credit Card Payments
- All retail prices shown are plus VAT.
- The price of printing the garment is determined by the print position. If your printing requirements do match the print position selected, we will print your garment as specified and you will be charged accordingly.
- Prices shown for clothing include a back or front print. Any extra printing costs will be added when you select the position required.
- By using a credit/debit card to pay for your goods you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for any refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your instruction.
- Non account customers terms for standard orders are payment with order/in advance of order. Large orders require a 75% deposit with balance on completion of order.
- Customers opting to pay by credit card agree to an additional charge of 3% of the value of the transaction which will be added to the card payment. Hence a payment of £100 will show on your card statement as £103.
- All payment transactions will be made in British pounds sterling.
- PRODUCTION TIME: Approx. 3 weeks from order and artwork approval. Please check lead-time and stocks upon ordering. Rush orders may be available at additional cost.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Pre-production proofs will incur additional time and cost.
- ART REQ.’S: Maximum imprint area: TBC If art is not supplied to exact specifications, additional costs may be incurred. Order is subject to sight of artwork and final agreement of proof.
- QUOTE EXP. DATE: Quote valid for 30 days
- TERMS: Payment due within 5 days of invoice. A 75% deposit is required upon receipt of order by first time clients, all agencies and third party transactions, as well as some garment, large scale and/or custom orders. We reserve the right to increase prices as a result of significant variation in the exchange rate, direct taxation, or import duties. Due to technical reasons it is rarely possible to produce the exact number of items. Therefore, overruns and under runs of 5-10% may result and will be billed at the going rate.
- CANCELLATION/CHANGES TO ORDERS: fi rm orders which are cancelled or changed while in process must be in writing and will be assessed a service charge for the labour and those materials expended through the date of cancellation.
- ART: All of the quotes are based on factory approval of the exact art specifications as outlined above under ‘Art Spec.’s’ otherwise delays and/or additional costs may be incurred. Order is subject to sight of artwork.
- Every effort will be made to deliver on or before the specified delivery date, but we are not responsible for delays in shipment or late delivery due to courier delays or customs clearance. In the event a delivery is not possible due to filled quotas, strikes, riots, war, fire, acts of nature, or any other unexpected or exceptional cause existing, we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract. During transit, goods are fully insured, to cover any damages or losses. Only goods not received or damaged will be credited in full or replaced. Proof of damage or non receivership is required.
- JeaP Clothing & Promotions reserves the right to refuse any orders that it deems in breach of copyright or unsuitable for sale to the General Public.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products, we are unable to give refunds on garments that have been printed as per your specifications.
- In compliance with the Data Protection Act, your details will not be disclosed to any other organisation. However, JeaP Clothing & Promotions may occasionally contact you with special offers or promotions.
- Complaints – we endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days.
- All errors including incorrect printing, incorrect garments or damage must be reported within 24 hours of delivery in order that we may rectify any problems in good time.
- Customers supply goods for embroidery entirely at their own risk. The Supplier Will Not Be Liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of JeaP Clothing & Promotions.
- In the event of the customers garments becoming damaged/disfigured by machine malfunction, JeaP Clothing & Promotions will endeavour to repair the damaged to the best of their ability, but accept no responsibility as provision of customers own garments is at their own risk.
- The Supplier shall, at his absolute discretion, supply machine embroidery services to customers and clients who provide their own garments and other textiles for embroidery.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We do not sell or distribute your information to anyone at any time.
- We do not have access to, or maintain, any of your credit card information.
- We do not gather any information from you except what is necessary to process your order.
- We never send unsolicited emails.
JeaP Clothing & Promotions is registered in England at the following address:
24 Higham Station Avenue
Chingford, London E4 9AZ